DO NOT USE PATIENT CARE ENGAGEMENT PORTAL FOR :
• Life threatening emergencies
(always dial 911)
• Urgent or same day sick visit
• Urgent medication renewal
Patient Care Engagement
The Patient Care Engagement is an online tool that goes a step beyond simply displaying information by helping you manage your healthcare easily and securely from anywhere with an internet connection.
You choose the when and where.
Access to the Portal is on your schedule, whether at home, on vacation, or at another medical office.
• Use the Portal anywhere with your web browser
• Access from your smartphone or tablet
• Manage information 24/7 without waiting
• View details regarding your medication information
• Provides the patient a list of upcoming appointments, including appointments or visits scheduled for the current date and beyond.
• Information includes where, when, type of appointment, directions, and appointment instructions.
• All enrolled patients can view their health information, including:
* Radiology reports
* Lab results
* Discharge summaries
• View, download and transmit health information
• All health information will be available 36 hours after discharge or visit.
• Allows one patient to be granted access to the health portal of another patient.
• Allows users to communicate their patient information to the healthcare entity, including:
* Demographic information
* Emergency contacts
• All enrolled patients can send questions about access, health records, appointments, messages, and prescription renewals to their facility.
• Questions will be addressed as soon as possible.
If you experience any technical problems, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org